MRI is a complex and rapidly developing imaging modality, which plays an important role in imaging the paediatric population.
BSPR has decided to create the MRI working group to help and advise how to achieve the best quality MRI examinations, specifically tailored to the needs of little patients.
The goals of the group are:
- optimise and standardise MRI sequences and protocols
- provide support during the introduction of new examinations
- sharing knowledge and experience in new and developing techniques
- provide generalised guidelines on MRI imaging - including examinations under sedation/GA, involvement of play specialist etc….
- at a later stage, to create an MRI forum on BSPR website for knowledge sharing and problem solving
If you would like to be involved in MRI group, or have any suggestions, let me know.
contact [email protected] or
Helen Bray at [email protected]